(Vote for 2)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
- Occupation: Attorney
- City Council member 1987- present; twice mayor
- Planning Commissioner 1985-87
- Chair, Agoura Hills Redevelopment Agency
- Chair, Los Angeles County Library Commission
- Delegate - League of California Cities
- Co-chair, Open Space Task Force
- Keep Agoura Hills one of the safest cities in the U.S.A.
- Maintain strict envoronmental controls on development
- Safeguard against urban sprawl
- Occupation: Director of Financial Aid & Business Development
- Agoura Hills Chamber of Commerce, Director
- YMCA, Board of Managers
- Las Virgenes Technology Foundation, Member
- Junior Achievement, Agoura High Volunteer
- Westlake-Agoura Girl's Softball, Fmr. Asst. Coach
- The Agoura City Council is not accountable for their actions - They should be!
- Spending $9,000,000.00 on a library - Money the city doesn't have. Smart?
- What does Eminent Domain mean? Check it out in Webster. Bad City Council!
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official. Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|