- Occupation: electrical foreman, Richmond City Planning Commissioner.
- I was born, raised,and educated in and around Richmond. I grew up in El Sobrante and have lived in Richmond since 1987.
- My wife, Jill, and I have a 1-year old son, Steven.
- I have served 9 years on the Richmond Planning Commission, where I have made many tough decisions.
- When making decisions on the Planning Commission, I have always asked myself "what will help our community most, not just today, but for the future?"
- Education: I graduated De Anza High School in 1981 and completed a Contra Costa County Electrical Apprenticeship in 1987.
- I have been active in Boy Scouts, Habitats for Humanity, and the May Valley Neighborhood Council.