LEAGUE OF WOMEN VOTERS
Alameda County, CA
November 2, 1999 Election
Governing Board Member; Hayward Unified School District|
(Vote for 3)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
- Occupation: Businessman, Educator
- Lifetime Resident of Hayward
- Interview Team- Director of Assessment
- Founding Member-Literacy Plus-City Library
- HUSD- GATE Advisory Committee
- President-HUSD's Charquin Ed. Program
- Chairperson-Chapter 1 Advisory Committee
Ruthie L. "Ruth" Self
- I would like to help restore pride to Hayward's schools
- Raise test scores / Solve overcrowding and promote safe schools
- Develop a method of communicating with parents and community
- Occupation: Retired College Educator
- B.S. Social Science
- M.S. Counseling
- Ph.D. Human Behavior and Leadership
- Lifetime Teaching Credential
- Certified Rehabilitation Counselor
- Experienced Teacher, Counselor, Administrator
Holly J. Souza
- Accountability/Sound Fiscal Management
- Increased Academic Rigor
- Safe Learning and Work Environment
- Occupation: Parent
- School Volunteer
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official. Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
About Smart Voter
Created: November 18, 1999 14:45
Smart Voter '99 <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
Copyright © 1999
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund.
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.