November 3, 1998 General Election
Snohomish County, Washington
Use these links to find additional information about the November 3 general election.
Links to outside sources are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
Smart Voter has no responsibility for the content of these sites.
Official Election Information
Voter Information Guide
from the Washington Secretary of State
Secretary of State
Washington Elections Code
September 15 Primary Election
Campaign Finance Information
- from DemocracyNet.
Nonpartisan Political Information Sites
- Gateway to election resources for Snohomish County.
Democracy Network Washington
- Covers the state congressional, legislative, and judicial races with an issues grid. Covers the statewide ballot measures.
- Encouraging civic participation.
Citizen's Guide to the Washington State Legislature
- The workings of the state legislature
- Real time coverage of the state legislature and election events.
Project Vote Smart
- Offers extensive nonpartisan information on incumbents. Also general government information. (Not to be confused with Smart Voter!)
Newspapers and Media
Suggest a link for this page.
Home (My Ballot)
|| Election Links ||
About Smart Voter
Copyright © 1998 League of Women Voters of California Education Fund.
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor opposes candidates for public office or political parties.