(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Mary Anne Christie
- Party: Democrat
- Occupation: Hamilton County Auditor
- Education: Syracuse University, B.S. 1961
- My best qualification is my record as County Auditor since 1991.
- Nationally recognized for financial reporting.
- I have hired a professional and qualified management team.
- Increased employee training, and improved citizen information.
- I have upgraded our consumer protection services and publicized the misuse and waste of public money.
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Real Estate Appraiser
- Neighborhood: Anderson Township
- Worked in the real estate profession for over 20 years.
- Licensed by the State of Ohio as both a real estate appraiser/broker and owned/managed investment property.
- Appointed by the Governor as an Administrative judge for the Ohio Industrial Commission.
- Elected to 5 terms on Madeira City Council and served as both mayor and Vice-Mayor.
- Work effectively, cooperatively and decisively with customers, agencies and departments.
- Identify the objectives for the office based on customer input!
- Accuracy of data, improve access, cut red tape.
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official. Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis|
The Cincinnati Enquirer
The Cincinnati Post
League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area Candidate Questions
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.