(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Tom Neyer, Jr
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: President, Hamilton County Commissioners
- Neigborhood: Hyde Park
- Chairman of the Board, Al Neyer, Inc.
- My qualifications include participation and leadership in the community through business, charitable, cultural and political activities.
- My background as a builder provides experience in addressing issues such as economic growth, long term planning and job creation.
- As Commissioner, I have made decisions on the complete range of critical issues facing our region.
- Ensure economic growth that provides good jobs and keeps our citizens competitive.
- Continuing to reform welfare measures that offer dignity, opportunity and value.
- We must cooperate regionally to take greater advantage of strengths and minimize weaknesses.
- Party: Democrat
- Neighborhood: Indian Hill
- Educatio: Walnut Hills;UC BA Geography;Master's work, 1968-70, Clark U., Worcester, Mass. Economic geography and Psychology of Perception
- My education, political and community involvement and business experience have prepared me for serving as County Commissioner.
- As a marketing, government and development consultant, I have successfully brought together many diverse constituencies to achieve common goals.
- Accessibility and accountability-- make it easier for citizens to participate.
- Broadway Commons -- It will be a catalyst for more economic development.
- Commuter rail.
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official. Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Debate for the County Commissioner Race
News and Analysis
- Channel 19 will host a debate on Tuesday October 27 at 7:30. Watch for details.
The Cincinnati Post
The Cincinnati Enquirer
League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area Candidate Questions
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- The Hamilton County Board of Elections will have extended hours on Friday until 7:00 pm and until Noon on Saturday for Absentee Voting. Call 632-0039 or 632-0040 for additional information on Absentee Voting.
Remember to Vote.