(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Susan Laker Tolbert
- Occupation: Assistant Hamilton County Prosecutor
- University of Cincinnati, BA,Cum Laude, College of Law, JD, Dean's Honor List.
- Married, mother of three, community volunteer.
- Thirteen years experience prosecuting crime and keeping criminals in jail
- Practiced in highest courts of state and country.
- Self-made, hardworking and dedicated. Intrinsic knowledge of the law and its application.
- Neighborhood: Sharonville
Deborah K. Gaines
- Efficient administration of justice for those who seek it from the courts.
- Respect and equal access for those who require resolution of their disputes.
- In-depth analysis and application of the law.
- Occupation: Judge
- Neighborhood: Amberley
- 9+ years - Judge. 16 years - Attorney in Family Law.
- 27 years of marriage.
- Collaborator on National and State judicial domestic violence curriculum.
- Founding Board member of Ohio Association of Domestic Relations Judges.
- Y.W.V.A-A.M.E.N.D. Speaker/Lecturer on Family Law issues to lawyers, Judges and laymen.
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official. Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis|
The Cincinnati Enquirer
The Cincinnati Post
League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area Candidate Questions
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- The Hamilton County Board of Elections will have extended hours for Absentee Voting. They will be open until 7 pm on Friday and until Noon on Saturday. Call 632-0039 or 632-0040 for additional Information on Absentee Voting. Rememeber to Vote!