Hamilton County, OH
November 3, 1998 General|
Judge, Court of Common Pleas, Domestic Relations; Term Starting 1/5/99
(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Ronald A. Panioto
Christine Y. Jones
- Occupation: Administrative Judge, Court of Domestic Relations
- Age 62; Neighborhood: Wyoming
- Education: BBA - University of Cincinnati; J.D. - Chase College of Law
- Served 16 years Domestic Court Judge and two terms as Municipal Court Judge
- Directed revision of Domestic Relations Court Rules with emphasis on the welfare of children caught in the cross fire of divorce.
- Adopted mediation procedures calculated to reduce emotional and economic frustrations attendant to divorce.
- Supervised implementation of data generated by court activity.
- Occupation: Attorney
- Neighborhood: Silverton
- Practiced in family law since 1991.
- Currently, approximately 60% of my practice is in the area of family law.
- I have represented men and women in pre- and post-decree cases, ranging from simple dissolutions and divorces to contested custody & visitation cases.
- Very familiar with this area of law, I'm fair and ethical.
- Streamline the process in Domestic Relations Court.
- Increase uniformity in Magistrate's decisions.
- More "user friendly" court, for attorneys, their clients and pro se parties.
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official. Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area Candidate Questions
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
About Smart Voter
Created: February 16, 1999 18:49
Smart Voter '98 <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
Copyright © 1998
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund.
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.