Hamilton County, OH
November 3, 1998 General|
Judge, Court of Common Pleas; Term Starting 1/4/99
(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
John P. O'Connor
- Occupation: Judge (Court of Common Pleas)
- Neighborhood: Green Township
- Appointed Judge Municipal Court 1973; elected (1975) and reelected (1977) to the court.
- Elected (1978) reelected (1984); reelected (1990) Juvenile Court.
- Elected to present Judgeship 1992.
- Over 38 years experience in the local Courts' system.
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official. Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis|
The Cincinnati Enquirer
League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area Candidate Questions
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
About Smart Voter
Created: February 16, 1999 18:49
Smart Voter '98 <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
Copyright © 1998
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund.
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.