(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Marianna Brown Bettman
- Occupation: Judge, Court of Common Pleas
- Education: Univ. Cincinnati, BBA (1959); Chase Law School J.D. (1970)
- I have presided over thousands of trials including several hundred jury trials.
- I have handled every kind of case, civil and criminal including 10 death penalty matters.
- I am qualified and ready for the Court of Appeals.
- Occupation: Judge Court of Appeals
- I am the judge with experience in this position.
- I have decided the most important issues of our day, like the death penalty, domestic violence, protection of children, drunk driving.
- I am the only woman on the six judge court of appeals.
- To continue to decide each appeal on the merits, fairly and impartially.
- To continue opinion writing in English, not legalese.
- To continue speaking to community groups about the role of our courts.
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official. Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis|
The Cincinnati Enquirer
League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area Candidate Questions
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.