(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Paul E. Pfeifer
- Occupation: Associate Justice Supreme Court of Ohio, elected 1992
- Community/neighborhood: Bucyrus
- Education: The Ohio State University, J.D. 1966, B.A. 1963
- Partner from 1971 to 1993 Cory, Brown & Pfeifer
- Assistant Crawford County Prosecuting Attorney
- Assistant Ohio Attorney General, 1967-1970
- Mediate more cases.
- Announce the most important cases from the bench.
- Reduce the hostility between the General Assembly and the courts.
- Occupation: Judge, Cuyahoga County Common Pleas Court
- Community/neigborhood: Euclid
- Education: Case Western Reserve University Law School, J.D. 1967; Wester Reserve University BA, 1964.
- Judge 1995 to the present
- State Legislator 1981-1995; Chairman House Judiciary & Ethics Commitee
- Assistant Ohio Attorney General 1971 - 1980.
- Assistant Cuyahoga County Prosecutor, 1968 - 1971.
- Establish my role as an interpreter and not the creator of laws.
- Promote arbitration, mediation and dispute resolution in Ohio's Courts.
- Reduce court dockets by encouraging the use of retired judges.
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official. Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis|
The Cincinnati Post
League of Women Voters of Ohio
Results from Secretary of State Office
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.