(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Francis E. Sweeney
- Occupation: Justice of the Ohio Supreme Court
- Community/neighborhood: Lakewood
- Education: St. Ignatius High School; Xavier Univerisyt; Cleveland Marshall Law School; J.D.
- Professional Football, Ottawa Rough Riders; US Army; Allstate Insurance
- Assistant Prosecuting Attorney Cuyahoga County
- Judge Common Pleas Court, Cuyahoga County
- Judge 8th Appellate District Cuyahoga County; Justice Ohio Supreme Court
Stephen W. Powell
- Increase public safety for every citizen and community.
- Ensure fairness under the law for families, children, businesses and community organizations.
- Ensure that victims are treated with respect and dignity.
- Occupation: Judge, Ohio Court of Appeals
- Community/neigborhood: West Chester
- Education: Heidelberg College, 1977; University of Dayton School of Law, 1981.
- I have 15 years experience on the bench or as a refer judge in every type of court in Ohio
- from small claims to the Supreme Court
- Stop judicial activism and judicial legislating of current court.
- Expedite decision process.
- Maintain local courts and Clerks of Courts.
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official. Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis|
The Cincinnati Post
League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area
Results from Secretary of State Office
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.