(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Catherine L. Barrett
- Party: Democrat
- Occupation: State Representative
- B.A. Business Administration
- Former Mayor and City Councilwoman, Forest Park
- Former member, City Planning Commission, OKI member (6 years) and economic development commission, Forest Park.
- Top vote getter in two out of four campaigns.
- Received 47% of votes in 1996 race for State Representative
- Committed to Education
- Committed to Economics
- Committed to Health Care
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Licensed Social Worker
- Neighborhood: West End
- BS Social Work, University of Cincinnati
- 30 years of community volunteer leadership in the district.
- Past President, West End Community CouncilLeadership Cincinnati; Past Board Member, YWCA,
- Chair, Residential Neighborhood Association, West End Development Corporation, Genesis Redevelopment
- Founder, Friendshiop House for Girls. Southern Baptist Church
- Education: Finding solutions to getting more for the monies spent on education.
- Economic Development - small business development.
- Youth Crime and Detention-- to work to curb the rise of criminal activity in this group.
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official. Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis|
The Cincinnati Enquirer
League of Women Voters Candidate Questions
- In light of the recent Ohio Supreme Court decision, what changes can the Ohio General Assembly make to finance public schools?
- What measures would you support to help finance expanded public transportation in the region?
- What measures would you support to promote healthy communities and contain sprawl in Ohio?
- Campaign Finance Reports
Project Vote Smart
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.