(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
- Party: Democrat
- Occupation: Full time legislator
- Cincinnati Academy of Math and Science, Civil Engineering University of Cincinnati, BS Adminstrative Management. Attended Xavier University.
- I have a strong family commitment to public service.
- I have passed three bills and numerous amendments in my two terms in the House.
- I take my responsibilities as a State Representative very seriously.
- I have a 100 percent attendance record and I have never missed a vote on a bill or an amendment.
- Education - increased funding, higher standards, more discipline, more attention to math and reading.
- Health Care- I support patients rights laws allowing people to choose their own doctors.
- Crime reduction- I passed a bill requiring prisoners to finish high school or get vocational training.
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: State Senator
- Education: Attended Eastern Kentucky University and University of Cincinnati.
- I have experience passing meaningful legislation working for my constituents.
- As a mother of three, I served on the PTA, supported our schools and extra-curricular activities, and have a better idea of what our families need.
- I served in previous office, Forest Park City Council, and can better represent our communities needs.
- Increase the strength of our public education system.
- Reduce crime in our neighborhoods.
- Moving more people to work; creating more jobs.
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official. Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis|
The Cincinnati Enquirer
The Cincinnati Post
League of Women Voters of the Cincinati Area Candidate Questions
Project Vote Smart
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- Campaign Finance Reports
- Extra hours: The Hamilton County Board of Elections has extended hours for absentee voting. The offices will be open until 7 p.m. Friday and until noon Saturday. Questions about absentee voting: 632-7039 or 632-7040.