(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Auditor of State
- Community/neigborhood: Grandview heights
- Education: Denison University, 1970; J.D. Case Western Reserve University School of Law, 1973
- Continuing professor of education in law and accounting
- Served on US Senate Staff
- Prosecutor, Council Member, Director of Law Rocky River; member of Ohio House of Representatives 4 terms
- Cuyahoga County Commissioner, Ohio Auditor of State.
Louis N. Strike
- Detecting and preventing fraud and waste with taxpayer money.
- Education finance initiatives.
- Assist local government in increasing efficiency.
- Party: Democrat
- Occupation: Managing Director and Partner of Ballenger, Strike and Assoc
- Community/neigborhood: Cincinnati
- Education: B.A. university of Utah; MABA University of Chicago, Finance and Accounting
- Commerical Bank Lending experience - $40,000 loan portfolio
- 17 years experience as Chief Executive officer
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official. Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
League of Women Voters of Ohio
Results from Secretary of State Office
The Cincinnati Post
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.