(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Ohio Attorney General
- Community/Neigborhood: Perrysburg
- Education; B.A. Bowling Freen State University; Juris Doctor, University of Toledo
- Criminal prosecutor for eleven years, assistant Prosecuting Attorney; Perrysburg City prosecutor
- Wood County Prosecuting Attorny - Ohio's only county prosecutor
- State Senator, Chair of Criminal Justice Subcommittee; Vice Chair, Senate Judicary Committee and Criminal Sentencing Commission
- Party: Democrat
- Occupation: Attorney in private practice, and law professor at Ohio Stat
- Community/neigborhood: Columbus
- Education: B.A. Michigan Statte University; M.A. Oxford university (England); J.D. University of Chicago Law School
- Served as State Representative, 33rd House District
- Former State Solicitor
- Represented the Attorney General's office before the US Supreme Court and the Ohio Supreme Court
- Serving as an independent watchdog, ensuring that state agencies respect the law
- Protecting Ohio's most vulnerable citizens -- our children and seniors.
- Protecting Ohio by fighting crime and preventing prisons from importing out-of-state felons.
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official. Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
League of Women Voters of Ohio
Results from Secretary of State Office
News and Analysis
- Campaign Finance Reports
The Cincinnati Post
The Cincinnati Enquirer
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.