(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Michael B. Coleman
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Summit County Prosecutor
- Private Attorney: 1981-1985.
- Referee, Summit County Probate Court: 1985-1993.
- Judge, Summit County Court of Common Pleas: 1993-1995
- Summit County Prosecutor: 1995-present.
- Party: Democrat
- Occupation: Attorney
- Community/neigbhorhood: Columbus
- Education: Bachelors, University of Cincinnati; J.D. University of Dayton
- Attorney with Schottenstein, Zox, & Dunn from 1985 to the present,
- Columbus City Council 1992 to the present
- President of City Council, 1997 to the present
- Party: Reform
- Occupation: Pastor & Church Administrator
- Raised in Alcolu South Carolina, Married, 4 children.
- Allen University, Major Education & Religious Studies, Additional coursework at Indiana University.
- Retired US Army, Major, Signal (Electronics and Communications)
- Twelve years Active Military, 21 years, US Army Reserve
- Professional Sales Insurance & Real Estate, 19 years as real estate broker, 2 years as Field underwriter for Occidental Life Insurance Co.
- Law Enforcement Officer (Deputy Sheriff)
- Provide first class assistance to the Governor following applicable statutes and the pleasure of the governor.
- Provide executive leadership in defining and promoting the educational objectives of the citizens of Ohio.
- Party: Natural Law
- Occupation: Environmental Consulting Engineer
- BS Engineering, Antioch College; 1970. MS Environmental Engineering, Johns Hopkins University; 1972. PhD Environmental Engineering, U of Washington
- Twenty one years environmental engineering practice
- Including treatment plant design, environmental regulatory compliance, soil and water remediation and industrial waste management.
- Seven years as environmental engineering professor.
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official. Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
League of Women Voters of Ohio
Results from Secretary of State Office
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.