(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Tom J. Bordonaro, Jr.
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: U.S. Representative
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Farmer/Legislator
- Phone: (805) 239-8090; Addr: P.O. Box 3917, Paso Robles, CA 93447-3917; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Richard D. "Dick" Porter
- Party: Libertarian
- Phone: (805) 965-2741; Addr: P.O. Box 22930, Santa Barbara, CA 93121; Email: email@example.com
- Party: Reform
- Occupation: Educational Consultant
- Education: Doctorate, UCLA; Bachelor's and Master's Degrees, USC
- Work Experience: Over 30 years, management and teaching positions in California Schools
- Instructor, UCLA Extension
- UCLA Acadmic Senate Award for Research
- Appointment by California Governor to State Commisssion
- Various leadership positions in educational organizations
- Political reform; challenging the vicious partisansip and gridlock of the two-party system, especially including campaign finance reform
- Governmental reform; changing House rules that create and maintain fiefdoms for senior members, and provide inroads for special interest influence
- Fiscal Reform; a national debt of over $5,520,000,000,000 to be passed on to future generations is unacceptable, our budget "surplus" is nonsense!
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official. Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
From Sec'y. of State
Project Vote Smart
Campaign Finance Data
Center for Responsive Politics
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.