(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
John T. Doolittle
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: United States Representative
- U.S. Representative, 1991-present
- CA State Senate, 1980-1990
- tax relief
- strengthen the American family
- flood control
- Party: Democrat
- Occupation: Medical Social Work
- Labor and Community Organizer
- Professor of Social Work
- Insurance Broker
- Doctoral Degree In Social Work and Sociology
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Put Community and the Constitution back into Congress
- Represent the Dreams, and aspirations of ordinary citizens
- Healthcare, Education, Labor and Employement
- Party: Libertarian
- Occupation: Business Manager
- Educational Degree: Bachelor of Arts, Economics, University of California
- Educational Degree: Master of Arts, Economics, University of Washington
- Local Association: President, Amalgam Associates Business Group
- Church Service: Council Officer, St. Stephen's Lutheran Church
- End all Federal spending on education, housing, the failed "War on Drugs," and keep the Federal Government within its Constitutional boundaries.
- End the income tax and Social Security tax and make Social Security voluntary.
- Bring all U.S. troops home, withdraw from the U.N., and stop policing and subsidizing the rest of the world.
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official. Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
From Sec'y. of State
Project Vote Smart
Campaign Finance Data
Center for Responsive Politics
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.