(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Small Business Owner
- Hold Government Accountable
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Water Rights Attorney
- Proven Community Leader, President of the Carmichael Creek Neighborhood Association
- Small Businesswoman, Co-founder of Sacramento small business
- U.S. Department of Justice, Lead Attorney, Environment and Natural Resources Division
- U.S. Department of the Interior, Regional Solicitor's Office
- A good education is vital to our children's success. We must demand higher quality, set higher standards and provide a safe environment for our kids.
- Fight crime in our schools and in our neighborhoods. I support putting more police on the streets and swift, tough punishment for violent criminals.
- I know the importance of honoring a committment. That's why I'll fight to preserve Social Security and Medicare.
- Party: Libertarian
- Occupation: Newspaper Publisher
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official. Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
From Sec'y. of State
Project Vote Smart
Campaign Finance Data
Center for Responsive Politics
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.