(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Member, California Senate
- Phone: (805) 966-9391; Addr: P.O. Box 2156, Santa Barbara, CA 93101; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Engineer
- Ran for U.S. Congress, 1992
- BSCE in Civil Engineering, Purdue University
- Professional Registered Engineer
- Employed by Pacific Gas & Electric Company
- Board Member, Judson Terrace Homes for Senior Adults
- Supporter, San Luis Obispo Synphony
Jack W Ray
- Abolish the Car Tax
- Support Parental Consent for Abortions on Minors
- Provide tax incentives for businesses with high-paying jobs
- Party: Libertarian
- Occupation: Computer Internetworking Sales
- If you are willing to sacrifice Liberty for Security then don't vote for me.
- I plan to repeal laws, not pass more.
- My priorities are freedom, freedom, and freedom.
- Government out of your bedroom.
- Government out of your wallet.
- Free Market economics
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official. Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
From Sec'y. of State
Project Vote Smart
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.