(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Waste Recycling Boardmember
- Supervirsor, Humboldt County
- Councilmember, City of Arcata
- President, Redwood Empire Division of the League of California Cities
- Founder, Arcata Community Recycling Center
- Chair, Materials For the Future, A Non-Profit Foundation
- Attended Humboldt State University
John Thomas Jordan
- Safer neighborhoods
- Ensuring a strong local ecomony
- Improving public education
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Small Business Owner
- Founder and Owner of Kaffe Mocha gourmet coffee houses
- BA in Economics and Anthropology from Occidental College
- Director of the Humane Society of Sonoma County
- President of the Board of the Santa Rosa Salvation Army
- Board member of the Sonoma County Council on Aging
- Board member of the Sonoma County Economic Development Board
- Returning local control to local governments
- Making our educational system the best there is
- Provide a balance in the debate over our environmental policies
- Party: Peace & Freedom
- Occupation: Artist
- Member of Industrial Workers of the World Union #X345012
- Founding Member of Fresno "Food Not Bombs"
- Founding Member of the "San Joaquin Valley Harm Reduction Task Force"
- Founding Member of "Free Radio Fresno"
- Founding Member of "Central Valley Democratic Socialist Club"
- Peace and Freedom Party Activist Since 1992
- Creating a Universal Health Care System, including birth control, abortion, and pre-natal care.
- Defend affirmative action, guarantee full education and employment rights for all.
- Double the minimum wage, and index it to the cost of living.
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official. Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
From Sec'y. of State
Project Vote Smart
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.