Orange, San Diego County, CA
November 3, 1998 General|
Member of the State Assembly; District 73
(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Patricia C. "Pat" Bates
Robert D. Wilberg
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Councilwoman/Business Owner
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Park Technician
- Capistrano Bay Park & Rec. District
- Elected 1990
- Community Services Commission
- City of Dana Point 1994-95
- CORO Fellow Orange County Focus '92
Donald D. "Don" Rollins
- Public education and increased funding from the state
- Supports workers and their families
- Protection from current HMO practices
- Party: Libertarian
- Occupation: Information Systems Manager
- Small Government for all advocate
- Foster Parent
- Reduce the role of Government in your life.
- School Vouchers for education.
- Reduce Tax.
- Party: Natural Law
- Occupation: Software Company Representative
- Active member since 1992
- Reducing crime (by reducing stress in society)
- Reducing disease and sickness(through prevention oriented programs
- Improve economy (10% flat tax)
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official. Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
From Sec'y. of State
Project Vote Smart
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
About Smart Voter
Created: February 16, 1999 18:42
Smart Voter '98 <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
Copyright © 1998
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund.
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.