(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Member of the Assembly, 72nd District
- Elected in 1995, Assemblyman Ackerman is currently serving his second term
- Serves in the Republican Caucus Leadership as Assistant Republican Leader
- B.A., Mathematics, University of California, Berkeley
- J.D., University of California - Hastings College of the Law
- 1997 Republican Party of Orange County Legislator of the Year
- 1997 Orange County League of Cities Legislator of the Year
- End the overregulation of business in California
- Cut Government Waste
- Reduce Crime in California's communities
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Accountant/Counselor/Businessman
- Certified Public Accountant - Illinois
- Certified Fraud Examiner
- Bachelor and Masters Degrees-DePaul Univ.
- Two term member - School Board - Illinois
- Military Service - US Navy - Officer -Supply Corps
- Counselor - Service Corps of Retired Executives
Loren E. Meierding
- Informing citizens of the activities of the legislature on an ongoing basis
- Improving educational processes through experimentation
- Reducing violence in society by education and example
- Party: Libertarian
- Occupation: Writer
- Engineering Consultant
- Systems Engineer at Hughes Aircraft-12 yrs
- Calculated funding for pension plans-2 yrs
- Ph.D. in Philosophy from Univ. of Texas
- Lived in Fullerton for last 18 years
- Eliminate California state income tax
- Institute a state school voucher system for all students K-12
- Eliminate unnecesary state regulations, bureaucracy, & spending
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official. Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
From Sec'y. of State
Project Vote Smart
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.