(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Businessman/Educator
- Phone: (714) 956-5226; Addr: P.O. Box 1107, Anaheim, CA 92815-1107; Email: email@example.com
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Member, California State Assembly
- Citizen Legislator
- Air Force Veteran
- Husband, Father, and Grandfather
- Increasing educational opportunity, through class size reduction, higher standards and improved access to new technology.
- Toughening our laws against drugs, specifically targeting the increase in drug manufacturing in our neighborhoods.
- Creating jobs and opportunity by improving the business climate in our State.
- Party: Reform
- Occupation: Small Businessman
- 1977 - 1980 Lakeview United Methodist Church Boardmember and Children's Department Director - Conneaut, OH
- 1979 Organized Vacation Bible School with total budget of $50
- 1984 - 1985 Sobriety Plus Board Member - Ashtabula, OH
- 1992 Ran Campaign Office for Ross Perot from business office in Long Beach, CA
- 1997 Delegate to the Reform Party State Convention
- 1998 Vice Chairman of the Reform Party of Greater Orange County, CA
- DRUGS: Refocus resources to promote treatment and education. Promote policies that reduce demand and profit.
- EDUCATION: Support the creation of magnet and charter schools. Return control of schools to parents and teachers.
- REDEVELOPMENT: According to a recent study, $15 billion was diverted from public schools to pay bonds. Future projects must be voted on by the people.
- Party: Libertarian
- Occupation: Computer Administrator
- Associate of Arts Degree, Liberal Arts
- Alpha Gamma Sigma Honor Society
- Managing Editor, Free Orange County Newsletter
- More personal freedom and responsibility; less government regulation
- Lower taxes and less government-sponsored programs
- Increasing education choices for parents
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official. Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
From Sec'y. of State
Project Vote Smart
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.