(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Assistant to Chancellor, State Ctr. Community College Dist.
- One of Fresno's Top Ten Professional Women of the Year (1995-96)
- Board Member, Barrios Unidos Gang Prevention Program
- Committee Member, Fresno Madera Area Agency on Aging
- Board Member, KVPT/Channel 18 Public Television
- Past President, Central California Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- Official Elector for California, Electoral College, 1996
David H. Jackson
- I will work to ensure that agriculture, the Valley's base economy, continues to thrive by fighting to preserve the land and water our farmers need.
- I am committed to doing what is necessary to make California's public education system number one in the nation.
- I will fight to make our communities safe by ensuring our laws are enforced and that we begin to place more emphasis crime prevention.
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Farmer
- California School Boards Association; Fresno County Delegate
- Fresno County School Trustee Association; past President
- Executive Board Fresno County School Trustee Association; Director and past President
- Valley Regional Occupational Program; past President
- East Cardale Cotton Gin Board of Directors; past Vice-chairman
- California State University Fresno; Bachelor of Science in Agricultural Education
- Better Schools
- Safer Streets
- Preserve Agriculture
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official. Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
From Sec'y. of State
Project Vote Smart
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.