(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Businessman
- California State High Speed Rail Commission
- Richland Elementary School PTA President
- UCLA Student Body President
- Chief-of-Staff former-Senator Art Torres
- Staffer on Senate Budget Committee (Senate Fellowhip Program -- Cal State Sacramento)
- Boys State Governor (1978)
Robert M. Prenter, Jr.
- Work for smaller class sizes, safe schools and improved facilities
- Stand up for working people and make sure they have a safe workplace, an honest wage and decent benefits
- Protect our water - the lifeblood of our Valley
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Assemblyman/Businessman
- Partner, Turtle Mountain Sports in Visalia
- Surgical Supply Salesman in Visalia '90-'96
- Degree in Business Administration, University of Southern California
- Fight Crime
- Reduce burdensome taxes and unnecessary regulations
- Improve Education-Equalize funding for Central Valley Schools
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official. Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis|
The Fresno Bee
Project Vote Smart
From Sec'y. of State
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.