(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Michael W. "Mike" Fitzgerald
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Assemblyman
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Human Resources Manager
- VP, Parkside District Improvement Club
- Fellow, International Society Employee Benefits
- Member, SPUR
- Member, Committee for Citizen Action
- M.Sc, London School of Economics
- A.B., UC Berkeley
- Reform public education through the expansion of charter schools.
- Promote effective gun control through enforcement of 10-20-Life legislation.
- Create a public/private partnership to move welfare recipients from dependence on government hand-outs to economic self-sufficiency.
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official. Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
From Sec'y. of State
Project Vote Smart
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.