(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Business Owner
- Phone: (916) 554-7400; Addr: 11612 Long Ravine Court, Rancho Cordova, CA 95670; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Legislator's Policy Director
- Wife and mother of four-year-old daughter.
- Born and raised in area she will represent.
- Raised on a local dairy farm, assisting parents and five brothers and sisters in dairy operations.
- Businesswoman. Managed an office which helped injured workers find new jobs.
- In past 12 years, worked in the California Legislature, currently as Chief of Staff.
- Developed and assisted in passing legislation, including one proposal redirecting millions from the California Lottery back to the classrooms.
- Insuring the best education for all our children.
- Insuring the safest environment in which all of us can live.
- Insuring that government responds as effectively/economically as possible for all Californians with business principles being applied to government .
- Party: Libertarian
- Occupation: Book Store Owner
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official. Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
From Sec'y. of State
Project Vote Smart
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.