(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Thomas "Rico" Oller
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Businessman/State Legislator
- Vice Chairman of Assembly Labor and Employment Committee
- Vice Chairman of Assembly Natural Resources Committee
- Member, Assembly Transportation Committee
- Member, Assembly Water, Parks and Wildlife Committee
- Member, Assembly Banking and Finance Committee
- President of 1996 Assembly Classs
Mark A. Norberg
- Reform Smog Check II program / Scrap use of MTBE in fuels "Our water supply is too important to use for air quality experiments."
- Change State Budget process, require Legislators to remain in Capitol Building until budget is passed and sent to Governor.
- Get "Back to the Basics" in our educational system. Hold teachers and administrators accountable for educational results.
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Retired Sales Executive
- BA from UCLA
- Military service 1950-1952
- Former Chair, San Leandro Unified Schools Advisory Council
- Manufacturing/Engineering manager Heavy Metals industry
Robert L. "Bob" Mulvany
- Pro-public education
- Party: Libertarian
- Occupation: Retired Construction Manager
- BS in Business, San Jose State
- Native Californian
- 4 years USAF
- Married, 4 children, 7 grandchildren, all California residents.
- Bring peace to California by ending the "war" on drugs.
- Make California competitive with other states by abolishing the state income tax.
- End legalized extortion by abolishing parking meters and electronic traffic enforcement.
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official. Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
From Sec'y. of State
Project Vote Smart
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.