(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Assemblymember/Teacher
- North Coast Native ( Family goes back 5 generations)
- 24 year teacher at Wright Elementary School (Santa Rosa)
- Chairwoman, Select Committee on Rural Economic Development
- Chairwoman, Budget Subcommittee on Resources
- 1998 Legislator of the Year, California School Boards Association
- 1998 Legislator of the Year, Californians against Wasre
Sam T Crump
- Economic Development
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Sebastopol City Councilman/ Attorney
- Sebastopol Mayor
- Sebastopol City Councilman
- Spokeperson for the widening of 101
- Legilative Advisor to the Calfornia Judges
- Army Prosecutor (JAG)
- Father of Four
Pamela "Pam" Elizondo
- Crime/ Public Safety
- Smaller Government
- Party: Peace & Freedom
- Occupation: Mother
- Psychiatric Technician State Hospitals 1962-1978
- Testified Little Hoover Commission conditions State Hospitals 1977
- Testament sent to Rose Kennedy & Rosalyn Carter, Things got worse.
- Campaign for State Senate 1986, 1994 - State Assembly 1992, 1998
- Graduated college & campaigned Mendocino County School Board 1991
- Helped get Peace & Freedom Party on the ballot 1967 & remain Peace & Freedom
- Stop wasting Tax Payer's money on defense space research charity other countries.
- Businesses ect get tax exemptions for percentage spent employing people, restoring Earth.
- Legalize hemp, grow everywhere to reforest, replace current paper, fuel plastic, oxygen
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official. Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
From Sec'y. of State
Project Vote Smart
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.