(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Member, California State Board of Equalization
- Vice Chair, Board of Equalization
- Member, Carlifornia State Assembly 1982-94
- Member, San Leandro City Council, 1978-82
- Legislator of the Year eight times
- B.A., Political Science, M.P.A., CSU-Hayward
Kennita Lane Watson
- Treat Taxpayers as customers--fairly, courteously and efficiently
- Expand use of technology to cut agency costs and increase efficiency
- Continue to fight the Underground Economy which cheats honest taxpayers
- Party: Libertarian
- Occupation: Software Quality Engineer
- B.S. Computer Science, MIT
- M.S. Computer Science, Stanford
- Supplying complete and timely information on various taxes
- Working to decrease taxes where feasible
- Promoting personal freedom and personal responsibility
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official. Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
From the Sec'y. of State
Free Air Time for Candidates from the California Channel
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.