(Vote Yes or No for Each)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Orville A. "Jack" Armstrong
- Occupation: Associate Justice
- Associate Justice, California State Court of Appeal (since 1993)
- Judge, Los Angeles Superior Court (1991-January 1993)
- Prior to becoming a judge, practiced law in Los Angeles, specializing in business litigation
- Graduate of University of Texas (B.B.A. with honors; Beta Gamma Sigma); law degree from the University of Southern California (Legion Lex member)
- Former president of State Bar of California and Chancery Club
- Veteran (enlisted in U.S. Army Air Corps in 1946; honorably discharged as sergeant, 1949)
- To continue to impartially apply the Constitutions, initiatives, statutes and binding judicial decisions in deciding cases
- To continue to treat all parties with courtesy and respect and to encourage civility in judicial proceedings
- To continue to perform the duties of my public office diligently and with care
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official. Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Secretary of State
Calif. Court System
Cal Law Judicial Election Guide
League of Women Voters
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- Profiles of judges
- age, previous experience, legal education, notable recent opinions, a short narrative about what sets each apart, political contributions by the judges.
- About the Profiles