(Vote Yes or No for Each)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Charles S. Vogel
- Occupation: Presiding Justice
- 1997-Present: Administrative Presiding Justice, Second Appellate District
- 1993-1996: Associate Justice, Division Four
- 1959-1969 and 1981-1993: Civil litigation and appellate practice
- 1970-1977: Judge, Los Angeles Superior Court
- 1969-1970: Judge, Los Angeles Municipal Court
- President: State Bar of California, Association of Business Trial Lawyers, Los Angeles County Bar Association, UCLA School of Law Alumni Association
Daniel A. Curry
- A fair, impartial and independent judiciary
- Efficient and expeditious decisions on appeal
- Treat all parties with courtesy and respect
- Occupation: Associate Justice,Second Appellate District,1998 to present
- Judge, Los Angeles Superior Court, 1992-1998
- Vice-President and General Counsel,The Times Mirror Company,1987-1992
- Chief Legal Officer,Amfac,Inc.,1970-1987
- Associate Attorney,Demetriou&Del Guercio,1965-67
- Assistant Staff Judge Advocate,U.S.Air Force,1961-1964
- Carefully review the record on appeal and arguments of the parties.
- Apply the law as set forth by the Constitution,legislative enactments,initiative measures adopted by the electorate and binding case precedent.
- Provide concise,timely and clear decisions.
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official. Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Secretary of State
Calif. Court System
Cal Law Judicial Election Guide
League of Women Voters
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- Profiles of judges
- age, previous experience, legal education, notable recent opinions, a short narrative about what sets each apart, political contributions by the judges.
- About the Profiles