(Vote Yes or No for Each)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
- Occupation: Associate Justice, Court of Appeal 1987-present
- Jurist of the Year 1998 LA County Bar Assn.
- Jurist of the Year 1994 Jud. Council of Calif.
- Superior Court Judge, LA County 1985-1987
- Attorney, litigation practice 1962-1985
- US Navy, Commissioned Officer 1959-1962
- USC School of Law 1958
- Fair and impartial administration of justice.
- Recognize the appearance of fairness is as important as fact.
- Follow and apply the statutes and constitutions of CA and US.
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official. Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Secretary of State
Calif. Court System
Cal Law Judicial Election Guide
League of Women Voters
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- Profiles of judges
- age, previous experience, legal education, notable recent opinions, a short narrative about what sets each apart, political contributions by the judges.
- About the Profiles