(Vote Yes or No for Each)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Douglas E. Swager
- Occupation: Associate Justice
- Superior Court Judge, Contra Costa County, 1987- 995
- Municipal Court Judge, Bay Municipal Court, Contra Costa County, 1985-1987
- Attorney, Whiting, Rubenstein, Swager and Levy, 1981-1985
- Attorney, Watson and Hoffe, 1973-1981
- Deputy District Attorney, Contra Costa County, 1970-1973
- Carefully review the record and the arguments of the parties.
- Apply the law as set forth by the Constitution, legislative enactments, initiative measures adopted by the electorate and binding case precedent.
- Provide concise, timely and clear decisions.
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official. Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Secretary of State
Calif. Court System
Cal Law Judicial Election Guide
League of Women Voters
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- Profiles of judges
- age, previous experience, legal education, notable recent opinions, a short narrative about what sets each apart, political contributions by the judges.
- About the Profiles