(Vote for 3)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
- Occupation: Engineer/Corporate CEO
- MS Computer Science, Stanford University
- Measure G volunteer
- Business founder and president (Gedanken in Saratoga Village)
- Saratoga School Volunteer
- Mathematics Engineering Science Achievement (MESA) volunteer
- Consulting Engineer's Council award for Civic Responsibility and Community Achievement
Nicholas G. "Nick" Streit
- Bring the "long term view" to Saratoga City Council decisions
- Reduce the traffic and noise problems plaguing Saratoga
- Stop wasting money fighting the lawsuit over Saratoga Creek pollution and clean up the creek
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Partner, Certified Public Accounting Firm
- Chairman, Saratoga Finance Commission
- Treasurer, Silicon Valley Charity Ball Foundation
- AYSO Soccer Coach
- Pres-elect, Rotary club of Santa Clara
- Member, Sacred Heart Catholic Parish
- Parent, Saint Andrew's School, Saratoga
- Fiscally Responsible Budgets, Rural Family Atmosphere
- Clean Parks, Playgrounds and sports fields for our children
- Economically feasible Parks and Recreation Programs
- Occupation: Retired Corporate Executive
- 34 years of business development and strategic planning experience.
- Tufts University, BA Economics
- National President, Navy League of US, 1993-1995
- President, Saratoga Park Woods Homeowners Association.
- Strong advocate for preservation of neighborhood integrity and Measure G.
- Will work to reduce/mitigate traffic congestion and noise.
- Preserve our hillsides and clean up our creeks.
- Occupation: Saratoga City Council member
- Saratoga Planning Commission, 5 years, Chair
- Saint Andrew's School Board of Trustees
- Notre Dame Montessori School Board, Chair
- AYSO Soccer, Brookside, Furry Friends, League of Women Voters
- Former professor of political science, Vanderbilt University
- BA Swarthmore College; MPA, PhD University of Wisconsin
- Protect our neighborhoods by ensuring that new development is compatible with neighborhoods, and environmentally sensitive.
- Preserve our community by working for reduced traffic volumes and speeds, and by supporting strong ties with our schools
- Ensure fiscal responsibility with balanced budgets and adequate reserves.
- Occupation: Retired Registered Nurse
- B.S.N. Univ of California, San Francisco
- Masters of Public Health, Univ of California
- Worked on campaign for Measure G
- Volunteer at Montalvo
- Volunteer at Saratoga School
- 15yrs in Saratoga, 36yrs in Santa Clara County
- Neighborhood support
- Service and fiscial responsibility in city government
- Rational implementation of Measure G
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official. Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis|
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.