Santa Clara County, CA
November 3, 1998 General|
Governing Board Member; Saratoga Union School District
(Vote for 3)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Bonnie K. Yamaoka
- Occupation: Property Manager
- B.S. Business Administration (emphasis in Quantitative Business Analysis & Finance) University of Southern California (1974)
- Past PTA President, Saratoga School
- Mother of two school-age children
- To implement and manage the district's facilities modernization plan
- To review/improve teacher recruitment and retention guidelines
- To provide an enriched curriculum from which our children will develop productive and creative leadership capabilities
- Occupation: Technical Marketing Manager
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Commercial Realtor
- B.A. in Sociology
- Standard Secondary Teaching Credential
- M.A. in Education
- Foothill School Site Council (two terms)
- Foothil and District Technology Committees
- School Bond Finance Committee
- Proactive leadership in managing the explosive growth in Saratoga Schools
- Maintaining educational quality during construction of new facilities
- Improving communciations between schools and community
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official. Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis|
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
About Smart Voter
Created: February 16, 1999 18:47
Smart Voter '98 <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
Copyright © 1998
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund.
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.