(Vote for 3)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Yvonne A. Cook
- Occupation: Incumbent
- Board President, 1991-92, 94-95, 96-97
- Co-Chair, San Jose City and Schools Collaborative
- Past President, Santa Clara County School Boards Association
- B.A. Journalism, San Jose State
Dianne J. Lemke
- Improved student performance
- Strong fiscal management
- Safe school environment
- Occupation: Small Business Owner
- Resident of Oak Grove School District - 23 years
- Oak Grove School District Governing Board (8 years)
- Served as Home & School Club Vice President, Home & School Club President, and Newsletter Editor
- Foster Parent
- City of San Jose - Council District 2 Honoree - 1991
- Member City of San Jose Mobile Home Parks Commision
Dennis D. Hawkins
- Provide leadership to make the necessary changes to bring Oak Grove into the 21st century (high standards, accountability, student success).
- Ensure a safe school envionment for students, staff, and community
- Increase business, community and school partnerships
- Occupation: Hi-Tech Consultant
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official. Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|