Santa Clara County, CA
November 3, 1998 General|
Governing Board Member; West Valley/Mission Joint Community College District; Trustee Area 2
(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
- Party: Democrat
- Occupation: Business Owner/Educator
- President Board of Trustees-10 yr incumbent
- Masters-Government/History-San Jose State
- Lifetime Secondary Teaching Credential-CA
- Teaching-8 years-Continuation High School
- Owner-Real Estate Agency-18 years, Sunnyvale
- 35 year resident Santa Clara, raised 2 sons
Earl R. Carmichael
- Hire 2 new leaders-Chancellor of the District, President Mission College
- Attract students by offering new, modern vocational classes
- Finish building Mission College
Jason Michael Barba
- Occupation: Retired Parks Director
- Occupation: Instructor/Financial Analyst
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official. Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis|
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
About Smart Voter
Created: February 16, 1999 18:47
Smart Voter '98 <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
Copyright © 1998
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund.
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.