(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
- Occupation: Deputy District Attorney
- 20 years as a prosecutor
- Twice named the Outstanding Prosecutor of the Year in Santa Clara County 1993 &1996
- Prosecutor of the Year 1996 Citizens Against Homicide
- First woman on the D.A.'s Homicide Team
- Established first Domestic Violence Team in the D.A.'s office
- Support Network for Battered Women Board of Directors for six years
David A. Cena
- Decisions will be based upon the law rather than a desire to favor one side over the other.
- Respect for jurors, witnesses, victims and all parties.
- Efficiency of court procedures to benefit all parties, jurors and witnesses.
- Occupation: Judge, Santa Clara County
- Appointed Judge, Municipal Court, 1995 by Gov. Pete Wilson
- Elected Judge, Municipal Court, 1996
- 17 years civil trial experience, 1979-1995; Popelka, Allard, McCowan & Bondonno (1993-1995); Popelka, Allard, McCowan & Jones (1979-1993)
- J.D. Degree, Hastings College of the Law, San Francisco, CA May 1978;Thurston Society
- A.B. Degree, University of California, Davis, 1975; with honors
- A.A. Degree, College of the Siskiyous, 1973
- Maintaining a judiciary free of special interest group influence.
- Bringing my expertise in complex litigation typical of Silicon Valley to the Superior Court.
- Utilizing rehabilitation and treatment in appropriate drug cases.
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official. Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Superior Court of Santa Clara County
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.