Santa Barbara County, CA
November 3, 1998 General|
Member of City Council; City of Santa Maria
(Vote for 2)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
- Occupation: Graphics Designer
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Incumbent
- Masters & ABD in Public Administration
- Elected Santa Maria City Council
- Allan Hancock College Board of Trustees
- Vice Chair Central Coast Water Authority
- Member Santa Barbara County Water Purv.
- Retired Santa Maria Police Chief
- Elevating the 'Quality of Life' in the Santa Maria Valley
- Controlling the insatiable appetite of government
- Public Safety
- Occupation: Businessman/Professor/Publisher
- Occupation: Appointed Incumbent
- Occupation: Retired Iron Worker
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official. Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|
Home (Ballot Lookup)
About Smart Voter
Created: February 16, 1999 18:47
Smart Voter '98 <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
Copyright © 1998
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund.
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.