Santa Barbara County, CA
November 3, 1998 General|
Mayor; City of Santa Maria
(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Donald E. "Don" Lahr, Sr.
- Occupation: Retired Letter Carrier
- Occupation: Retired Business Owner
- Community Volunteer
- Former Chamber of Commerce President
- Former School Board President
- Member White House Conference on Small Business Delegate usiness
- Former County Planning Commissioner
- Presbyterian Church Elder
- I am a tight fisted financial conservative
- The city council and the agriculture community should meet an agreement on water
- I want to promote good well paid jobs in the community
- Occupation: Member of the City Council
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official. Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|
Home (Ballot Lookup)
About Smart Voter
Created: February 16, 1999 18:47
Smart Voter '98 <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
Copyright © 1998
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund.
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.