Santa Barbara County, CA
November 3, 1998 General|
Member of City Council; City of Carpinteria
(Vote for 3)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
PATRICIA "PAT" Keiser
- Party: REBUBLICAN
- Occupation: BUSINESS WOMEN/COSMETOLOGIST
- OWNER OF COCO'S HOUSE OF BEAUTY-SALON
- VICE PRESIDENT CARPINTERIA BOYS AND GIRLS CLUB BOARD
- PRESIDENT-HELP CARPINTERIA
- PAST PRESIDENT -EL CAMINO REAL AMERICAN BUSINESS WOMENS ASSOCIATION
- CAMPAIGN FUND COMMITTEE FOR GIRLS INC.
Gary L. Nielsen
- LESS GOVERNMENT MORE FREEDOM
- CLEANER AND HEALTHIER ENVIRONMENT;BEACHS AND STREAMS
- PRO BUT LIMITED GROWTH
- Occupation: Carpinteria Milkman
- Occupation: Business Owner
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official. Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|
Home (Ballot Lookup)
About Smart Voter
Created: February 16, 1999 18:47
Smart Voter '98 <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
Copyright © 1998
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund.
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.