Santa Barbara County, CA
November 3, 1998 General|
Supervisor; District 2
(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
- Occupation: County Supervisor, Second District
- Occupation: Businesswoman/Educator
- Master of Public Admin. U.S.C.
- County Budget Analyst
- Planning Commissioner
- Exec. Director, Santa Barbara Arts Council
- Exec. Director, City Comm. on Status of Women
- General Partner, Anacota Building
- Protect S.B. County's environmental quality; control ocean pollution
- Promote vibrant economy and quality jobs
- Preserve and empower local neighborhoods; reduce traffic congestion
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official. Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|
Home (Ballot Lookup)
About Smart Voter
Created: February 16, 1999 18:47
Smart Voter '98 <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
Copyright © 1998
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund.
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.