Santa Barbara County, CA
November 3, 1998 General|
Governing Board Member; Santa Maria-Bonita School District
(Vote for 2)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Henry M. Grennan
Ernest S. Armenta
- Occupation: Retired Educator
- Occupation: No Ballot Designation
- Occupation: Learning Disability Specialist
Joann "Jody" Oliver
- Occupation: Businessman/Professor/Publisher
- Occupation: Retired Elementary Teacher
- Taught for 35 years in Santa Maria-Bonita School District
- Santa Maria-Bonita School District Teacher of the Year, 1993
- Endorsed by Santa Maria Elementary Education Association
- Endorsed by California School Employees Association
- Delta Kappa Gamma International: Educational Honorary
- North County Rape Crisis and Child Abuse Center, Board of Directors
Craig Michael Beebe
- Educating our students to compete in the 21st Century
- Respect and Responsibility added to the 3 R's
- Foster respect for our community's diversity
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official. Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|
Home (Ballot Lookup)
About Smart Voter
Created: February 16, 1999 18:47
Smart Voter '98 <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
Copyright © 1998
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund.
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.