Santa Barbara County, CA
November 3, 1998 General|
Governing Board Member; Hope School District
(Vote for 3)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Pamela K. Hull
- Party: Democrat
- Occupation: Mediator/Attorney
- Active Member, State Bar of California
Michael W. Underwood
- Dealing with over-population of current school sites
- Dealing with over-development of district neighborhoods
- Long term planning for future educational needs of district students
- Occupation: Financial Director
- Occupation: Researcher/Planner
- I am the mother of three sons ages 6, 10 and 13.
- I earned a Master's in City and Regional Planning and Ph.D. in Housing from Cornell University.
- In 1995-97, I served on the Monte Vista School Site Council and, in 1997, was elected to the Hope School Site Council.
- My work includes conducting survey research for UCSB, teaching college, providing housing services to the elderly, and evaluating federal programs.
- I co-chaired two PTA committees and regularly attend PTA meetings.
- I currently serve as Treasurer of the Board of Directors for the Santa Barbara Community Housing Corporation.
- Promote academic excellence
- Manage growth and enrollment
- Promote community involvement
- Occupation: Computer Analyst
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official. Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|
Home (Ballot Lookup)
About Smart Voter
Created: February 16, 1999 18:47
Smart Voter '98 <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
Copyright © 1998
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund.
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.