Santa Barbara County, CA
November 3, 1998 General|
Governing Board Member; Santa Maria Joint Union High School
(Vote for 3)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Daniel A. Cadena, Jr.
Arthur W. Foster, Jr.
- Occupation: Appointed Incumbent
Muriel S. Robinson
- Occupation: Custom Engine Rebuilder
- Occupation: Retired Educator/Businesswoman
- 13 years Business Experience
- 28 years High School Teacher & Admin.
- BA Liberal Arts, Miami University, OH
- MA English & American Literature, Claremont Graduate School, CA
- American Association of University Women board
- All-american City Delegate
- Our schools must be able to supply all our students with a safe enviroment,
- Build a new high school to overcome the uncrowded classrooms problem.
- Develope a School-to-Career program.
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official. Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|
Home (Ballot Lookup)
About Smart Voter
Created: February 16, 1999 18:47
Smart Voter '98 <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
Copyright © 1998
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund.
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.