Sacramento County, CA
November 3, 1998 General|
Director; Rio Linda-Elverta Recreation and Park District
(Vote for 3)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Paula E. "Pollie" Parker, DVM
- Party: Independant
- Occupation: Veterinarian
- Business owner since 1988
- 1997 Rio Linda/Elverta Citizen of the Year
- 1993-1998: Chair, Rio Linda/Elverta Community Planning Advisory Council
- 1992-1995: Director, SVVMA Emergency Clinic
- Parent, two children
Wilma J. Dyer
Kathryn L. Adams
- Improvement of interaction between our local district and community and county-wide resources.
- Fiscal responsibility and balanced budget.
- Accurate infrastructure and future needs planning.
Kristin G. Casale
- Occupation: Chief Financial Officer
- Occupation: Community College Instructor
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official. Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|
Home (Ballot Lookup)
About Smart Voter
Created: February 16, 1999 18:47
Smart Voter '98 <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
Copyright © 1998
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund.
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.