Sacramento County, CA
November 3, 1998 General|
Governing Board Member; Elk Grove Unified School District; Area 5
(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Priscilla S. Cox
- Occupation: Trustee, Elk Grove Unified School District
- Former Secondary Teacher
- Parent Volunteer
- Community Volunteer
- Small Business Owner
Kevin G. Campbell
- Our primary goal as a Board is to provide quality education so that each student will have the tools to succeed in life.
- With our first two goals met we must strengthen reading, math and science curriculum and improve our district standardized test scores.
- An individual who can work well with others on the board for the common goal of providing the best education for all students in the district.
- Party: Independent
- Occupation: Director, Non-Profit Agency
- Before and after school programs for students of all ages
- Prepare students for college and the job market
- Increase the number of classes relating to technology and employment
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official. Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|
Home (Ballot Lookup)
About Smart Voter
Created: February 16, 1999 18:47
Smart Voter '98 <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
Copyright © 1998
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund.
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.